Recent moments when I gasped in shock and tried not to freak out:
1. Lane eating a big handful of dirt from the potted plant. And then smiling at me with dirt in her teeth.
2. Lane flipping over the rail from her crib, turning head over heels in the air and then landing on the floor on her back. (She cried for a minute and then wanted to play with her ball. She’s ok.)
3. Lane walking around in my heels on the leather couch.
4. Lane standing on the chair and falling off (caught her).
5. Lane standing on the dining table and almost falling off.
6. Lane running free with a permanent marker.