(This giveaway is closed. The winner has been announced here.)
I’ve long admired the work by artist Lisa Leonard from Lisa Leonard Designs.
That’s why I’m so pleased to tell you that Lisa is giving away a “petite original circle” necklace to one of you!
Beautiful, no? It’s a 3/4 inch disc with a freshwater pearl, hand-crafted for you. I could tell you it would make a great Christmas gift, but let’s be honest, this one’s a keeper.
I love mine, how it’s beautiful but not fussy. How it makes my blue jeans look dressy. I love Lane’s face when she admires it, and I tell her it’s her name written on it.
Lisa has an amazing collection, and this is just a sample of her talented work.
Did you see the baby spoons? I think I might be in love with them.
Guidelines to enter the giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post (one per person, please) — tell us something you’re thankful for.
- Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, October 21 at 11:00 p.m. CST.
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on Wednesday, October 22.
For more chances to win:
- Subscribe to Small Notebook, and you’ll find a giveaway code at the end of this post in your RSS reader or email. Email this code to me for an additional entry.
- Write about this giveaway on your blog (and send me an email to make sure I see it) for an additional entry.