Are you hoping to find inspiration for a handmade holiday?
Holidays by Hand is a six-part blog festival to promote your handcrafted holiday projects! Each Tuesday, the festival will focus on a different theme.
Sewing – November 4
- Hosted by Tsh from Simple Mom.
- Contact Tsh by November 3 if you want to contribute a sewing project.
- Update: Sewing Project Links
Paper Crafts – November 11
- Hosted by me (Rachel) at Small Notebook.
- Contact me by November 10 if you have a paper crafts project to share.
- Update: Paper Project Links
Ribbons and Thread – November 18
- Hosted by Kelly from Almost Frugal.
- Contact Kelly if you want to contribute a project using embroidery, ribbons, or thread.
- Update: Ribbons & Thread Project Links
Knitting – November 25
- Hosted by Laura from One of Three.
- Email Laura at lauraruthhealy at gmail dot com if you want to contribute a knitting project.
- Update: Knitting Project Links
Quilting – December 2
- Hosted by Nicole from Gidget Goes Home.
- Contact Nicole if you want to contribute a quilting project.
- Update: Quilting Project Links
Food – December 9
- Hosted by Ann from Vintage Mommy and One Bag Nation.
- Email Ann at lilyolil at comcast dot net to contribute your holiday recipe or food gift.
- Update: Delicious Food Gift Links
I’ll look forward to seeing your paper holiday projects — cards, notebooks, ornaments, gifts, you name it!