We’re fixing things up in our apartment this week: cleaning windows, touching up the paint, and vacuuming behind the furniture. We’ve got the windows open to bring in the fresh air before the winter cold truly sets in. We’re trying to spruce things up before we get out the Christmas decorations.
Waiting for the paint to dry, I found some good reading:
Keep Our Lives Simple
- Challenge: Donate 5 Things — from Simple Sapien
Nurture Our Loved Ones
- Babywearing Action! — from SortaCrunchy (I’m so glad my blogging buddy Megan is back.)
- Babywearing – it’s not just for fussy babies — from The Things You Didn’t Do (Jen’s an adventuresome mom, and her baby Nate goes along for the ride.)
Learn Practical Skills
- The chicken, the egg, and the children — from Crunchy Domestic Goddess
- Almond Biscotti — from Chez Larsson
Make Smart Money Decisions
- Manage the Family Finances by Cutting Expenses AND Increasing Income — from Simple Mom
Enjoy Peace During a Hectic Day
- Worry – The Ultimate Freeloader — from Keeper of the Home
Have a wonderful weekend!