We put up our Christmas decorations — next week I’ll get to show you pictures!
Lane was sick today, so right now I’m enjoying the peace and stillness of the night while she sleeps.
Before I was a mom, I never knew that one sick child could create so many loads of laundry in just a few hours. I didn’t know that I wouldn’t care about getting thrown up on. I didn’t know how much I could do with so little sleep.
We’re going to take it easy this weekend. We want to stay home, so I think a Christmas film festival is exactly what we need.
Here’s a little reading for this weekend:
Keep Our Lives Simple
- Advent Conspiracy — Have you seen this two minute video yet? It’s definitely worth watching.
Nurture Our Loved Ones
- A Simple Holiday and Life Hack — at Jungle of Life
Learn Practical Skills
- Holidays by Hand: Quilting/Patchwork — from Gidget Goes Home (Now is when I start bookmarking projects I might want to make next year.)
Make Smart Money Decisions
- 10 Lessons Learned from No Spend Month — from Just Plain Joy
- Christmas presents, not status symbols — from Living Well on Less