I think I could use some more lunch ideas. Leftovers from dinner would be excellent, but they are completely gone. Save me from snacking on almonds and raisins all day.
My lunch criteria:
1. Require no more than a few minutes to make, or can be prepared in advance.
2. Bonus if it can be eaten with one hand.
3. Involve no peanut butter whatsoever.
Lunches I’ve been eating lately:
1. Chicken salad made at the beginning of the week and kept in the fridge. So good if it has apple and raisins in it.
2. Hamburgers grilled in advance and waiting in the freezer. I reheat it in microwave for a minute and there is no loss of the “hot of the grill” taste.
3. Smoothie. Especially now that warmer weather is here.