When I have time on Fridays, I like to take about thirty minutes getting my home put back together after a full week, so that we’ll enjoy spending time here on the weekend. Or if we’re going out of town, it makes it a nice place to come home to.
We’re not really cleaning this time, just sprucing it up visually.
• Make the bed.
• Throw dirty clothes in the laundry basket.
• Wipe spots off the bathroom mirror and faucets.
• Run the dishwasher so there will be a place for dirty dishes.
• Take out the trash.
• Pick up a few things.
• If you have guests staying with you, you need clean sheets and towels.
• Snacks – never underestimate the importance of snacks.